Report NEP-UPT-2008-11-18This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lau, Chi-Lei Oscar, 2008. "Disentangling Intertemporal Substitution and Risk Aversion under the Expected Utility Theorem," MPRA Paper 11482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarolta Laczó, 2008. "Riskiness, Risk Aversion, and Risk Sharing: Cooperation in a Dynamic Insurance Game," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0821, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Simone Cerreia-Vioglio & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Luigi Montrucchio, 2008. "Complete Monotone Quasiconcave Duality," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 80, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Moore, Rebecca, 2008. "Using Attitudes to Characterize Heterogeneous Preferences," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6488, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Francis X. Diebold & Georg H. Strasser, 2008. "On the Correlation Structure of Microstructure Noise: A Financial Economic Approach," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 693, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 24 Apr 2012.
- Chang, Jae Bong & Lusk, Jayson L. & Norwood, F. Bailey, 2008. "External Validity of Hypothetical Surveys and Laboratory Experiments," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 43600, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).