Report NEP-UPT-2008-09-05This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Georgescu, Irina, 2008. "Possibilistic Risk Aversion," Working Papers 476, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
- Skander J. Van den Heuvel, 2008. "Temporal risk aversion and asset prices," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-37, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pavlo R. Blavatskyy, 2008. "Preference reversals and probabilistic choice," IEW - Working Papers 383, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Zhang, Yan, 2008. "Does the utility function form matter for indeterminacy in a two sector small open economy?," MPRA Paper 10045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vardas, Giannis & XEPAPADEAS, Anastasios, 2008. "Model Uncertainty, Ambiguity and the Precautionary Principle: Implications for Biodiversity Management," MPRA Paper 10236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roxana Chiriac & Valeri Voev, 2008. "Modelling and Forecasting Multivariate Realized Volatility," CREATES Research Papers 2008-39, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002358 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Georgescu, Irina, 2008. "Revealed Preference Indicators for Fuzzy Choice Functions," Working Papers 475, IAMSR, Åbo Akademi.
- Velu, C. & Iyer, S., 2008. "The Rationality of Irrationality for Managers: Returns- Based Beliefs and the Traveller’s Dilemma," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0826, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Lisa R. Anderson & Jennifer M. Mellor, 2008. "Are Risk Preferences Stable? Comparing an Experimental Measure with a Validated Survey-Based Measure," Working Papers 74, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.