Report NEP-UPT-2008-07-14This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ali al-Nowaihi & Sanjit Dhami, 2008. "A general theory of time discounting: The reference-time theory of intertemporal choice," Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Leicester 08/22, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Pfeifer, Christian, 2008. "Risk Aversion and Sorting into Public Sector Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 3503, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2008. "Speculative growth and overreaction to technology shocks," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 2008-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Ingmar Nyman & Matthew Baker, 2008. "Conformity in search markets," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College, Hunter College Department of Economics 422, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Pfeifer, Christian, 2008. "A Note on Risk Aversion and Labour Market Outcomes: Further Evidence from German Survey Data," IZA Discussion Papers 3523, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sophie Chemarin & Caroline Orset, 2008. "Innovation and Information Acquisition Under Time Inconsistency and Uncertainty," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 0810, CIRPEE.
- Hjertstrand, Per, 2008. "A Monte Carlo Study of the Necessary and Sufficient Conditions for Weak Separability," Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics 2008:10, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 11 Sep 2008.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00175266_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Caliendo, Marco & Fossen, Frank M. & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2008. "The Impact of Risk Attitudes on Entrepreneurial Survival," IZA Discussion Papers 3525, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).