Report NEP-UPT-2008-06-07This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Astrid Matthey, 2008. "Manipulating Reference States: the Effect of Attitudes on Utility," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-044, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Dominique, C-Rene, 2008. "Walrasian Solutions Without Utility Functions," MPRA Paper 8906, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Mezzetti, Claudio, 2008. "Aversion to Price Risk and the Afternoon Effect," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 857, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Marta Cardin & Elisa Pagani, 2008. "Some proposals about multivariate risk measurement," Working Papers 165, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Dohmen, Thomas J & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David & Sunde, Uwe, 2008. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Risk and Trust Attitudes," CEPR Discussion Papers 6844, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.