Report NEP-UPT-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pavlo R. Blavatskyy, 2008. "Risk Aversion," IEW - Working Papers 370, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ronald J. Baker II & Susan K. Laury & Arlington W. Williams, 2008. "Comparing Small-Group and Individual Behavior in Lottery-Choice Experiments," Caepr Working Papers, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington 2007-018_Updated, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Benno Torgler & Sascha L. Schmidt & Bruno S. Frey, 2008. "The Power of Positional Concerns," IEW - Working Papers 368, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Giovanni Cespa & Thierry Foucault, 2008. "Insiders-Outsiders, Transparency and the Value of the Ticker," Working Papers, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance 628, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Sadowski, Philipp, 2008. "Conditional Preference for Flexibility: Eliciting Beliefs from Behavior," MPRA Paper 8614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ludovic Renou & Karl Schlag, 2008. "Minimax regret and strategic uncertainty," Economics Working Papers 1087, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.