Report NEP-UPT-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dan Protopopescu, 2007. "Improving the Risk Concept: A Revision of Arrow-Pratt Theory in the Context of Controlled Dynamic Stochastic Environments," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 727.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 03 Dec 2009.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2008. "Sustainable preferences via nondiscounted, hyperreal intergenerational welfare functions," MPRA Paper 7461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brian, HILL, 2007. "When is there state independence?," Les Cahiers de Recherche 883, HEC Paris.
- Brian, HILL, 2007. "An additively separable representation in the Savage framework," Les Cahiers de Recherche 882, HEC Paris.
- Galindev, Ragchaasuren, 2007. "Uncertainty, learning and growth," MPRA Paper 7398, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2008.
- Kareen Rozen, 2008. "Foundations of Intrinsic Habit Formation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1642, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0805 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter J. Hammond, 2008. "Isolation, Assurance and Rules : Can Rational Folly Supplant Foolish Rationality?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 842, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Constantinos Kardaras & Eckhard Platen, 2008. "On Financial Markets where only Buy-And-Hold Trading is Possible," Research Paper Series 213, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Juan Pedro Gomez, 2008. "The effect of relative wealth concerns on the cross-section of stock returns," Working Papers Economia wp08-12, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0804 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Cabrales & Jose Ramon Uriarte, 2008. "Doubts and equilibria," Economics Working Papers we080905, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.