Report NEP-UPT-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin Eden, 2008. "Substitution, Risk Aversion and Asset Prices: An Expected Utility Approach," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0803, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Astrid Matthey, 2008. "Yesterday's expectation of tomorrow determines what you do today: The role of reference-dependent utility from expectations," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-003, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Hagströmer, Björn & Anderson, Richard G. & Binner, Jane & Elger, Thomas & Nilsson, Birger, 2007. "Mean-Variance vs. Full-Scale Optimization: Broad Evidence for the UK," Working Papers 2008:1, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Enrico Diecidue & Ulrich Schmidt & Horst Zank, 2008. "Parametric Weighting Functions," Kiel Working Papers 1395, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6842 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Menegatti, 2007. "The risk premium and the effects of risk on utility," Economics Department Working Papers 2007-EP10, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Astrid Matthey & Nadja Dwenger, 2008. "Don’t aim too high: the potential costs of high aspirations," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-011, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Alexander Zimper & Alexander Ludwig, 2007. "Attitude polarization," MEA discussion paper series 07155, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Gerlinde Fellner & Matthias Sutter, 2008. "Causes, consequences, and cures of myopic loss aversion - An experimental investigation," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp116, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Maarten van Rooij & Federica Teppa, 2008. "Choice or No Choice: What explains the Attractiveness of Default Options?," DNB Working Papers 165, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.