Report NEP-UPT-2007-07-20This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Donaldson & Rajnish Mehra, 2007. "Risk Based Explanations of the Equity Premium," NBER Working Papers 13220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levy, Amnon, 2006. "Sincere Social Capital with Material Status Sensitivity: Index and an Inverted U-Shaped Utility-Wealth Theory," Economics Working Papers wp06-27, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Arkes, Hal & Hirshleifer, David & Jiang, Danling & Lim, Sonya, 2007. "Prospect Theory and Reference Point Adaptation: Evidence from the US, China, and Korea," MPRA Paper 4009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ville, Simon, 2006. "The Equity Premium Puzzle: Australia and the United States in Comparative Perspective," Economics Working Papers wp06-25, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Hardy-Vallee, Benoit, 2007. "Decision-Making: A Neuroeconomic Perspective," MPRA Paper 4010, University Library of Munich, Germany.