Report NEP-UPT-2007-07-07This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Layard & Guy Mayraz & Stephen Nickell, 2007. "The Marginal Utility of Income," CEP Discussion Papers dp0784, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jean-Daniel Guigou & Bruno Lovat & Gwenaël Piase, 2007. "Relative Performance Evaluation, Risk Aversion and Entry," Working Papers of BETA 2007-26, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Olivier Blanchard & Jordi Gali, 2007. "A New Keynesian Model with Unemployment," Kiel Working Papers 1335, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mark Huggett & Gustavo Ventura & Amir Yaron, 2007. "Sources of Lifetime Inequality," NBER Working Papers 13224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman & Richard Pierse, 2007. "Linear-quadratic approximation, external habit and targeting rules," Working Paper Series 759, European Central Bank.
- Alex Cukierman & Alberto Dalmazzo, 2007. "Fiscal Policy, Labor Unions, Competitiveness and Monetary Institutions: Their Long Run Impact on Unemployment, Inflation and Welfare," Kiel Working Papers 1338, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Miguel Ángel Hinojosa & Amparo Mª Mármol & José Manuel Zarzuelo, 2007. "Multi-Utilitarian Bargaining Solutions," Working Papers 07.13, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.