Report NEP-UPT-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jim Dolmas, 2007. "Real business cycle dynamics under first-order risk aversion," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 0704, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Item repec:chf:rpseri:rp23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alain Trannoy & John Weymark, 2007. "Dominance Criteria for Critical-Level Generalized Utilitarianism," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0707, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Evans, R. & Reich, S., 2007. "Imperfect Commitment and the Revelation Principle: the Multi-Agent Case with Transferable Utility," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0731, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- James C. Cox & Vjollca Sadiraj, . "Direct Tests of Models of Social Preferences and a New Model," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University 2006-13, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Jul 2010.
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado & Ngo Van Long, 2007. "A Mixed Bentham-Rawls Criterion For Intergenerational Equity: Theory And Implications," Departmental Working Papers, McGill University, Department of Economics 2007-03, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Carvalho, R. & Iori, G., 2007. "Socioeconomic networks with long-range interactions," Working Papers, Department of Economics, City University London 07/12, Department of Economics, City University London.