Report NEP-UPT-2007-05-26This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vicki Knoblauch, 2007. "A Universal Formula for Continuous Utility," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2007-17, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Schied, 2007. "Robust Optimal Control for a Consumption-investment Problem," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-026, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Marie Pfiffelmann, 2007. "Which Optimal Design for Lottery Linked Deposit Accounts?," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 07-010.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ewald, Christian-Oliver & Xiao, Yajun, 2007. "Information : Price And Impact On General Welfare And Optimal Investment. An Anticipative Stochastic Differential Game Model," MPRA Paper 3301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Floris Heukelom, 2007. "Who are the Behavioral Economists and what do they say?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-020/1, Tinbergen Institute.