Report NEP-UPT-2006-12-09This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- BOSSERT, Walter & SUZUMURA, Kotaro, 2006. "Non-Deteriorating Choice without Full Transitivity," Cahiers de recherche 2006-13, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Krüger, Dirk & Lustig, Hanno, 2006. "The Irrelevance of Market Incompleteness for the Price of Aggregate Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 5936, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michal Bauer, 2005. "Theory of the Firm under Uncertainty: Financing, Attitude to Risk and Output Behavior," Working Papers IES 71, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised 2005.
- BOSSERT, Walter & PETERS, Hans, 2006. "Single-Peaked Choice," Cahiers de recherche 2006-14, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Bekaert, Geert & Engstrom, Eric & Xing, Yuhang, 2006. "Risk, Uncertainty and Asset Prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 5947, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aaberge, Rolf & Colombino, Ugo, 2006. "Designing Optimal Taxes with a Microeconometric Model of Household Labour Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 2468, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bekaert, Geert & Engstrom, Eric & Grenadier, Steve, 2006. "Stock and Bond Returns with Moody Investors," CEPR Discussion Papers 5951, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sjögren Lindquist, Gabriella, 2006. "Tournaments and Unfair Treatment," Working Paper Series 8/2006, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Alexander Harin, 2006. "A Rational Irrational Man?," Microeconomics harin_alexander.34115-060, Socionet.