Report NEP-UPT-2006-11-25This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank Hansen, 2006. "Decreasing Relative Risk Premium," Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 06-21, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Christian Belzil & Marco Leonardi, 2006. "Can Risk Aversion Explain Schooling Attainments? Evidence From Italy," Working Papers, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure 0607, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Gai, Prasanna & Vause, Nicholas, 2005. "Measuring Investors' Risk Appetite," MPRA Paper 818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Masclet & Youenn Loheac & Laurent Denant-Boemont & Nathalie Colombier, 2004. "Group and individual risk preferences : a lottery-choice experiment," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1) bla06063, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), revised Sep 2006.
- Péter Csóka & Jean-Jacques Herings & László Kóczy, 2006. "Coherent Measures of Risk from a General Equilibrium Perspective," IEHAS Discussion Papers, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences 0611, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, revised 30 Aug 2006.
- David De Meza & David C Webb, 2006. "Incentive Design under Loss Aversion," FMG Discussion Papers, Financial Markets Group dp571, Financial Markets Group.
- Tsvetanka Karagoyozova & Peter Siegelman, 2006. "Is There Propitious Selection in Insurance Markets?," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2006-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Andrei Semenov, 2003. "High-Order Consumption Moments and Asset Pricing," Working Papers, York University, Department of Economics 2003_4, York University, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2005.
- Annamaria Fiore & M. Vittoria Levati & Andrea Morone, 2006. "Voluntary contributions with imperfect information: An experimental study," Papers on Strategic Interaction, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group 2006-30, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Parrachino, Irene & Zara, Stefano & Patrone, Fioravante, 2006. "Cooperative game theory and its application to natural, environmental, and water resource issues : 1. basic theory," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4072, The World Bank.
- Martin F. Quaas & Stefan Baumgärtner, 2006. "Natural vs. financial insurance in the management of public-good ecosystems," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of LÃ¼neburg, Institute of Economics 34, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Martin F. Quaas & Stefan Baumgärtner, 2006. "The Private and Public Insurance Value of Conservative Biodiversity Management," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of LÃ¼neburg, Institute of Economics 33, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 2006. "Contracts as Reference Points," NBER Working Papers 12706, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew D. Merritt & Shaun K. Roache, 2006. "Currency Risk Premia in Global Stock Markets," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 06/194, International Monetary Fund.
- S. Nuri Erbas & Chera L. Sayers, 2006. "Institutional Quality, Knightian Uncertainty, and Insurability," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 06/179, International Monetary Fund.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2006. "On the choice of most-preferred alternatives," MPRA Paper 803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Danny Campbell & W. George Hutchinson & Riccardo Scarpa, 2006. "Lexicographic Preferences in Discrete Choice Experiments: Consequences on Individual-Specific Willingness to Pay Estimates," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2006.128, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.