Report NEP-UPT-2006-11-12This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeff Richardson & John McKie, 2005. "Reassurance, regret and uncertainty: testing ex ante sources of (dis)utility and the welfarist account of social welfare," Centre for Health Economics Working Papers 153/05, Monash University, Centre for Health Economics.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2006. "Approximate implementation of Relative Utilitarianism via Groves-Clarke pivotal voting with virtual money," MPRA Paper 627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- T. Demuynck & A. Schollaert, 2006. "Note on State Dependent Mutations as an Equilibrium Refinement Device," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/408, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- T. Demuynck, 2006. "Existence of closed and complete extensions applied to convex, homothetic an monotonic orderings," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/407, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Carmen Herrero & Ricardo Martinez, 2006. "Up methods in the allocation of indivisibilities when preferences are single-peaked," Working Papers 06.30, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Bazhanov, Andrei & Hartwick, John, 2006. "Dispersed Interactions of Urban Residents," MPRA Paper 766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fugarolas Álvarez-Ude, Guadalupe & Hervés-Beloso, Carlos, 2005. "A unified differential information framework assessing that more information is preferred to less," MPRA Paper 612, University Library of Munich, Germany.