Report NEP-UPT-2006-11-04This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- W Shaw & Mary Riddell & Paul Jakus, 2005. "Valuing Environmental Changes in the Presence of Risk: A Review and Discussion of Some Empirical Issues," Working Papers 2005-02, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- De Fraja, Gianni, 2006. "The Origin of Utility," CEPR Discussion Papers 5859, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paolo Pin, 2006. "Selection matters," Working Papers 138, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Hens, Thorsten & Pilgrim, Beate, 2004. "Sunspot Equilibria and the Transfer Paradox," Discussion Papers 2004/14, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Eduardo S. Schwartz & Claudio Tebaldi, 2006. "Illiquid Assets and Optimal Portfolio Choice," NBER Working Papers 12633, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaimovich, Nir & Rebelo, Sérgio, 2006. "Can News About the Future Drive the Business Cycle?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5877, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hens, Thorsten & Mayer, Janós & Pilgrim, Beate, 2004. "Existence of Sunspot Equilibria and Uniqueness of Spot Market Equilibria: The Case of Intrinsically Complete Markets," Discussion Papers 2004/15, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Monika Piazzesi & Martin Schneider, 2006. "Equilibrium Yield Curves," NBER Working Papers 12609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dirk Krueger & Hanno Lustig, 2006. "When is Market Incompleteness Irrelevant for the Price of Aggregate Risk (and when is it not)?," NBER Working Papers 12634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Uhlig, H.F.H.V.S., 2006. "Pension Systems and the Allocation of Macroeconomic Risk," Discussion Paper 2006-101, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- John D. Burger & Stephen J.K. Walters, 2006. "The Existence and Persistence of a Winner’s Curse: New Evidence from the (Baseball) Field," Working Papers 0625, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- John D. Burger & Richard D. Grayson & Stephen J.K. Walters, 2006. "Initial Public Offerings of Ballplayers," Working Papers 0624, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.