Report NEP-UPT-2006-10-14This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harin, Alexander, 2006. "Scientific Revolution? A Farewell to EconWPA. MPRA is welcome," MPRA Paper 71, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lise Vesterlund & Bill Harbaugh & Kate Krause, 2005. "The Fourfold Pattern of Risk Attitudes in Choice and Pricing Tasks," Working Papers, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics 268, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2005.
- Iyer, Karthik & Huhns, Michael, 2005. "Multiagent negotiation for fair and unbiased resource allocation," MPRA Paper 145, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John K. Stranlund, 2006. "Risk Aversion and Compliance in Markets for Pollution Control," Working Papers, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics 2006-2, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Eckhard Platen, 2006. "On the Pricing and Hedging of Long Dated Zero Coupon Bonds," Research Paper Series, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney 185, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Sudipto Bhattacharya & Charles A. E. Goodhart & Pojanart Sunirand & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2006. "Banks, Relative Performance, and Sequential Contagion," OFRC Working Papers Series, Oxford Financial Research Centre 2006fe10, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Nir Jaimovich & Sergio Rebelo, 2006. "Can News About the Future Drive the Business Cycle?," NBER Working Papers 12537, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chetan Ghate, 2006. "Transitional Dynamics in a Growth Model with Distributive Politics," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group 2006-22, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- GruÃ¨re, Guillaume & Giuliani, Alessandra & Smale, Melinda, 2006. "Marketing underutilized plant species for the benefit of the poor: a conceptual framework," EPTD discussion papers 154, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Giovanni L. Violante & Per Krusell & Andreas Hornstein, 2006. "Frictional wage dispersion in search models: a quantitative assessment," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond 06-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.