Report NEP-UPT-2006-09-03This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:col:001065:002551 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Li, Chuan Zhong & Löfgren, Karl-Gustaf, 2006. "Money Metrics Welfare Measures in Imperfect Markets under Growth," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 694, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Junmin Wan, 2006. "The Incentive to Declare Taxes and Tax Revenue: The Lottery Receipt Experiment in China," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-25, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Laarni Bulan & Christopher J. Mayer & C. Tsuriel Somerville, 2006. "Irreversible Investment, Real Options, and Competition: Evidence from Real Estate Development," NBER Working Papers 12486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Urban Jermann, 2006. "The Equity Premium Implied by Production," NBER Working Papers 12487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Luppi, 2005. "Prospect Theory and the Law of Small Numbers in the Evaluation of Asset Prices," Working Papers 539, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.