Report NEP-UPT-2006-07-21This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raúl López-Pérez, 2006. "Introducing Social Norms in Game Theory," IEW - Working Papers, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich 292, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Maria Montero, 2006. "Inequity Aversion May Increase Inequity," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2006.80, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dohmen, Thomas & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David B. & Sunde, Uwe, 2006. "Homo Reciprocans: Survey Evidence on Prevalence, Behavior and Success," IZA Discussion Papers 2205, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea M. Leiter & Gerald J. Pruckner, 2006. "Proportionality of Willingness to Pay to Small Risk Changes – The Impact of Attitudinal Factors in Scope Tests," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2006.90, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Olof Johansson Stenman & Minhaj Mahmud & Peter Martinsson, 2006. "Trust and Religion: Experimental Evidence from Bangladesh," Keele Economics Research Papers, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University KERP 2006/10, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.