Report NEP-UPT-2006-07-15This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Han Bleichrodt & Jose MarÃa AbellÃ¡n PerpiÃ±Ã¡n & Jose Luis Pinto-Prades & Ildefonso MÃ©ndez-MartÃnez, 2006. "Resolving Inconsistencies in Utility Measurement under Risk: Tests of Generalizations of Expected Utility," Working Papers 06.19, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman & Richard Pierse, 2006. "Linear-Quadratic Approximation, Efficiency and Target-Implementability," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 441, Society for Computational Economics.
- Han Bleichrodt & Jose Luis Pinto-Prades, 2006. "A New Type of Preference Reversal," Working Papers 06.18, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Henrik, 2006. "Willingness to Pay for Road Safety and Estimates of the Risk of Death: Evidence from a Swedish Contingent Valuation Study," Working Papers 2006:5, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- George W. Evans & Avik Chakraborty, 2006. "Can Perpetual Learning Explain the Forward Premium Puzzle?," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers, University of Oregon Economics Department 2006-8, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 20 Aug 2006.
- Jose Luis Pinto-Prades & Jorge E. Martinez Perez & Jose MarÃa AbellÃ¡n PerpiÃ±Ã¡n, 2006. "The influence of the Ratio Bias phenomenon on the elicitation of Standard Gamble utilities," Working Papers 06.16, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Gershkov, Alex & Schweinzer, Paul, 2006. "When queueing is better than push and shove," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 144, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.