Report NEP-UPT-2006-03-05This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pavlo Blavatskyy & Ganna Pogrebna, 2006. "Loss Aversion? Not with Half-a-Million on the Table!," IEW - Working Papers 274, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Robert G. Chambers & John Quiggin, 2005. "Comparative Risk Aversion for State-Dependent Preferences," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WP5R05, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Monica Paiella, 2006. "The Foregone Gains of Incomplete Portfolios," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 156, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Item repec:mop:credwp:06.63 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mette GÃ¸rtz, 2006. "Heterogeneity in Preferences and Productivity â€“ Implications for Retirement," CAM Working Papers 2006-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Francesco Menoncin, . "Risk management for an internationally diversified portfolio," Working Papers, University of Brescia, Department of Economics ubs0404, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.