Report NEP-UPT-2006-02-19This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dohmen, Thomas J & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David & Schupp, Jürgen & Sunde, Uwe & Wagner, Gert Georg, 2006. "Individual Risk Attitudes: New Evidence from a Large, Representative, Experimentally-Validated Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 5517, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thierry Post & Guido Baltussen & Martijn van den Assem, 2006. "Deal or No Deal? Decision-making under Risk in a Large-payoff Game Show," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-009/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 02 Feb 2006.
- Joan Esteban & Jozsef Sakovics, 2005. "A theory of agreements in the shadow of conflict," ESE Discussion Papers 139, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Fabio Cerina, 2006. "Tourism Specialization and Sustainability: A Long-Run Policy Analysis," Working Papers 2006.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Persson, Mats, 2006. "A Model of Income Insurance and Social Norms," Seminar Papers 742, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Pascal Mossay, 2004. "Spatial Stability," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-47, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Yadira González de Lara, 2004. "Risk-Sharing As A Determinant Of Capital Structure: Internal Financing, Debt, And (Outside) Equity," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).