Report NEP-UPT-2005-12-09This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Papon, 2004. "The effect of precommitment and past-experience on insurance choices : an experimental study," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1) b04083, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Yves Balasko & Mich Tvede, . "Equilibrium Data Sets and Compatible Utility Rankings," Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 05-23, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Nov 2005.
- Paola Ferretti, 2005. "Time, risk and utility: a role-play analysis," Game Theory and Information, EconWPA 0511010, EconWPA.
- Chaiki Hara & Atsushi Kajii, 2004. "Risk-Free Bond Prices in Incomplete Markets with Recursive Utility Functions and Multiple Beliefs," KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research 590, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- David Colander, 2005. "Alternative Concepts of Utility and Applied Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series, Middlebury College, Department of Economics 0528, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David Hummels & Volodymyr Lugovskyy, 2005. "Trade in Ideal Varieties: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 11828, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Atsushi Kajii & Hiroyuki Kojima & Takashi Ui, 2005. "Cominimum Additive Operators," KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research 601, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:53 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guido Travaglini, 2005. "Property Crime and Law Enforcement in Italy. A Regional Panel Analysis 1980-95," Econometrics, EconWPA 0512001, EconWPA.