Report NEP-UPT-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Greg Hannsgen, 2005. "The Disutility of International Debt: Analytical Results and Methodological Implications," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_422, Levy Economics Institute.
- Alexander Harin, 2005. "A Rational Irrational Man," Public Economics, EconWPA 0511005, EconWPA.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Christoph Thoenissen, 2005. "Money and Monetary Policy in Stochastic General Equilibrium Models," CDMA Working Paper Series, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis 200511, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 15 Feb 2007.
- P R AgÃ©nor, 2005. "Health and Infrastructure in Models of Endogenous Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester 62, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Steven M. Suranovic, 2005. "An Economic Model of Youth Smoking: Tax and Welfare Effects," HEW, EconWPA 0511003, EconWPA.