Report NEP-TUR-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chia-Lin Chang & Hui-Kuang Hsu & Michael McAleer, 2012. "Is Small Beautiful? Size Effects of Volatility Spillovers for Firm Performance and Exchange Rates in Tourism," KIER Working Papers 839, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Andres Cardenas O'Farrill, 2012. "Natural resource and service-based export performance: Cuba after 1989," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 45, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Hultkrantz, Lars, 2012. "A Note on High-Speed Rail Investments and Travelers’ Value of Time," Working Papers 2012:13, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Nikolov, Dimitre & Radev, Teodor & Borisov, Petar, 2012. "Policy Intervention Effects On Landscape Management In Bulgaria," 132nd Seminar, October 25-27, 2012, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia 139498, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2012. "Ecosystem Services: A Re-examination of Some Procedures for Determining their Economic Value," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 140550, University of Queensland, School of Economics.