Report NEP-TUR-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- MATHESON, Victor & PEETERS, Thomas & SZYMANSKI, Stefan, 2012. "If you host it, where will they come from? Mega-Events and Tourism in South Africa," Working Papers 2012015, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Shawn Arita & Sumner La Croix & James Mak, 2012. "How China's Approved Destination Status Policy Spurs and Hinders Chinese Travel Abroad," Working Papers 201215, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Agapito, Dora & Valle, Patrícia & Mendes, Julio, 2012. "Sensory Marketing and Tourist Experiences," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2012-5, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Campos, Ana Cláudia, 2012. "Marketing the Destination Experience," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2012-6, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Eurico, Sofia & Valle, Patrícia & Silva, João Albino & Marques, Catarina, 2012. "Segmenting Graduate Consumers of Higher Education in Tourism: An Extension of the ECSI Model," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2012-7, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Paula Simões & Luís Cruz & Eduardo Barata, 2012. "Non-market Recreational Value of a National Forest: Survey Design and Results," GEMF Working Papers 2012-09, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Pavithra Parthasarathi & David Levinson & Hartwig Hochmair, 2012. "Network Structure and Travel Time Perception," Working Papers 000102, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Blonigen, Bruce A. & Cristea, Anca D., 2012. "Airports and Urban Growth: Evidence from a Quasi-Natural Policy Experiment," MPRA Paper 40304, University Library of Munich, Germany.