Report NEP-TUR-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Díaz Serrano, Lluís, 2012. "Decomposing the Touristâ€™s Satisfaction Gap: The Role of Expectations and Cognitions," Working Papers 2072/196109, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Stefanie Peer & Jasper Knockaert & Paul Koster & Yin-Yen Tseng & Erik Verhoef, 2011. "Door-to-Door Travel Times in RP Departure Time Choice Models: An Approximation Method based on GPS," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-180/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 17 May 2012.
- Ketterer, Tobias & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2012. "Do Local Amenities Affect the Appeal of Regions in Europe for Migrants?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8964, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- José Jorge Saavedra, 2011. "Regional Policy Dialogue: Innovation in the Service Sector: Opportunities for the Caribbean," IDB Publications 69778, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Cross, Robin & Plantinga, Andrew J. & Stavins, Robert Norman, 2011. "The Value of Terroir: Hedonic Estimation of Vineyard Sales Prices," Scholarly Articles 4686411, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.