Report NEP-TUR-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Domenico Depalo & Silvia Fedeli, 2011. "Heterogeneity in the Cultural Expenditures of Municipalities Evidence from Italian Data (1998-2006)," Working Papers 139, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Manuel Becerra & Juan Santalo, 2011. "Differentiation and the relationship between product market competition and price discrimination," Working Papers Economia de8-138-i, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Vladimir Gligorov & Renate Haupfleisch & Mario Holzner & Katja Korolkova & Monika Natter & Hermine Vidovic, 2011. "Developing Efficient Activation Approaches and Identifying Elements for Regional Cooperation in the Western Balkans," wiiw Research Reports 374, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Michel Vernières, 2012. "La contibution du patrimoine au développement local : enjeux et limites de sa mesure," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00671494, HAL.
- Lamia Kamal-Chaoui & Javier Sanchez-Reaza, 2012. "Urban Trends and Policies in OECD Countries," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2012/1, OECD Publishing.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rorina Moreno, 2012. "“What attracts knowledge workers? The role of space, social connections, institutions, jobs and amenities”," IREA Working Papers 201204, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2012.