Report NEP-TUR-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Domenico Depalo & Silvia Fedeli, 2011. "Heterogeneity in the Cultural Expenditures of Municipalities Evidence from Italian Data (1998-2006)," Working Papers, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics 139, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Manuel Becerra & Juan Santalo, 2011. "Differentiation and the relationship between product market competition and price discrimination," Working Papers Economia, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment de8-138-i, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Vladimir Gligorov & Renate Haupfleisch & Mario Holzner & Katja Korolkova & Monika Natter & Hermine Vidovic, 2011. "Developing Efficient Activation Approaches and Identifying Elements for Regional Cooperation in the Western Balkans," wiiw Research Reports 374, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Michel VerniÃ¨res, 2012. "La contibution du patrimoine au dÃ©veloppement local : enjeux et limites de sa mesure," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00671494, HAL.
- Lamia Kamal-Chaoui & Javier Sanchez-Reaza, 2012. "Urban Trends and Policies in OECD Countries," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2012/1, OECD Publishing.
- Ernest MiguÃ©lez & Rorina Moreno, 2012. "â€œWhat attracts knowledge workers? The role of space, social connections, institutions, jobs and amenitiesâ€," IREA Working Papers, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics 201204, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2012.