Report NEP-TUR-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- B. Biagi & MG. Brandano & C. Detotto, 2012. "The effect of tourism on crime in Italy: a dynamic panel approach," Working Paper CRENoS 201201, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Biagi, Bianca & Brandano, Maria Giovanna & Detotto, Claudio, 2012. "The effect of tourism on crime in Italy: A dynamic panel approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Russu, Paolo, 2012. "On the Optimality of Limit Cycles in Nature Based-Tourism," MPRA Paper 36599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Del Chiappa, Giacomo & Meleddu, Marta & Pulina, Manuela, 2012. "Cruise tourism externalities and residents' support: A generalized ordered logit analysis," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-5, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- R. Brau & AM. Pinna, 2011. "Movements of People for Movements of Goods?," Working Paper CRENoS 201123, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Tur Cardona, Juan & Wailes, Eric J. & Dixon, Bruce L. & Danforth, Diana M., 2012. "Analysis of Participation in Multifunctional Agriculture: U.S. Rice Farms," Staff Papers 119750, University of Arkansas, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & London, Silvia & Rojas, Mara, 2012.
"El turismo como motor de crecimiento económico: impacto de las preferencias intertemporales de los agentes
[The tourism as economic growth engine: the impact of the agents time preferences]," MPRA Paper 36607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luisa Carvalho, 2011. "Market structures, strategy and innovation in services A study applied to the tourism sector," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2011_27, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Candela, Guido & Castellani, Massimiliano & Mussoni, Maurizio, 2012. "Clashes and compromises: Investment policies in tourism destinations," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-11, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Russu, Paolo, 2011. "Controlling complex dynamics in a protected-area discrete-time model," MPRA Paper 36598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z. & Albers, Heidi J. & Kirama, Stephen L., 2012. "The Role of Incentives for Sustainable Implementation of Marine Protected Areas: An Example from Tanzania," Discussion Papers dp-12-03-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Aleksejs Melihovs & Igors Kasjanovs, 2011. "The Convergence Processes in Europe and Latvia," Discussion Papers 2011/01, Latvijas Banka.
- Fageda, Xavier & Flores-Fillol, Ricardo, 2011. "Air services on thin routes: Regional versus low-cost airlines," Working Papers 2072/179624, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Gilles Laferté, 2012. "End or invention of Terroirs? Regionalism in the marketing of French luxury goods: the example of Burgundy wines in the inter-war years," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2012/2, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.