Report NEP-TUR-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- G. Del Chiappa & M. Meleddu & M. Pulina, 2011. "The perceptions of an island community towards cruise tourism: A factor analysis," Working Paper CRENoS 201119, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Agapito, Dora & Mendes, Julio & Valle, Patricia, 2011. "The Sea as a Connection between Residents and Tourists in Coastal Destinations: A Case in Algarve," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2011-13, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Johan Fourie & Maria Santana-Gallego, 2011. "The Determinants of African Tourism," Working Papers 260, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Porter, Julie, 2011. "Regional Economic Resilience and the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill: The Case of New Orleans' Tourism and Fishing Clusters," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2011-12, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Tallberg, Teemu & Hearn, Jeff & Niemistö, Charlotta & Gripenberg, Pernilla & Jyrkinen, Marjut & McKie, Linda, 2011. "The Quest for Well-being in Growth Industries 2: The Survey," Working Papers 558, Hanken School of Economics.
- de la Mata, Tamara, 2011. "Does trade creation by social and business networks hold in services? An analysis for Accommodation and Restaurants in Spain," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2011/04, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Martínez-Ros, Ester & Orfila-Sintes, Francina, 2012. "Training plans, manager’s characteristics and innovation in the accommodation industry," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/12678, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Peter Howley, 2011. "Landscape aesthetics: Assessing the general publics’ rural landscape preferences," Working Papers 1105, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Bové Sans, Miquel Àngel & Laguado Ramírez, Raquel Irene, 2011. "Imagen y segmentación en un destino turístico de Patrimonio de la Humanidad: el caso de la ciudad de Tarragona," Working Papers 2072/151810, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Monteiro, Pedro & Noronha, Teresa & Neto, Paulo, 2011. "Contributions towards a Cluster Strategy for the Sea in the Algarve," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2011-10, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Nordström, Jonas, 2011. "Willingness to pay for wholesome canteen takeaway," Working Papers 2011:36, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Cooke, Philip, 2011. "Resilience and Potential in Maritime Clusters," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2011-9, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.