Report NEP-TUR-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ka Ming Cheng & Hyeongwoo Kim & Henry Thompson, 2011. "The US Tourism Trade Balance and Exchange Rate Shock," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Auburn University auwp2011-12, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Mattia Cai & Roberto Ferrise & Marco Moriondo & Paulo A.L.D. Nunes & Marco Bindi, 2011. "Climate Change and Tourism in Tuscany, Italy. What if heat becomes unbearable?," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2011.67, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marie-Christine Therrien & Juste Rajaonson & Georges A. Tanguay, 2011. "Sustainable Tourism Indicators: Selection Criteria for Policy Implementation and Scientific Recognition," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2011s-60, CIRANO.
- Peter Fuleky & Carl S. Bonham, 2011. "Forecasting Based on Common Trends in Mixed Frequency Samples," Working Papers, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics 201110, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Juan Gabriel Brida & Oksana Tokarchuk, 2011. "Perceived authenticity and museum visitors' behavior: a case of South Tirol's museum of archeology in Bolzano," DISA Working Papers, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy 2011/11, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 31 Aug 2011.
- Wolfgang Maennig & Felix Richter, 2012. "Exports and Olympic Games: Is there a Signal Effect?," Working Papers, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg 042, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Elena Borin, 2011. "Fundraising Opportunities for Science and Technology Museums," Working Papers 201112, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.