Report NEP-TUR-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- JG. Brida & M. Meleddu & M. Pulina, 2011. "Museum visitors can be regarded as specific cultural tourists? A length of stay analysis," Working Paper CRENoS, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia 201114, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Eveline van Leeuwen & Peter Nijkamp, 2011. "Importance of E-services for Cultural Tourism," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 11-109/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andrea Ghermandi & Paulo A.L.D. Nunes, 2011. "A Global Map of Costal Recreation Values: results from a spatially explicit meta-analysis," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari" 2011_08, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Soushi Suzuki & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2011. "Regional Efficiency Improvement by Means of Data Envelopment Analysis through Euclidean Distance Minimization including Fixed Input Factors - An Application to Tourist Regions in Italy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 11-110/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Peter E.T. Edwards & George R. Parsons & Kelley H. Myers, 2011. "The Economic Value of Viewing Migratory Shorebirds on the Delaware Bay: An Application of the Single Site Travel Cost Model Using On-Site Data," Working Papers, University of Delaware, Department of Economics 11-03, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Doherty, Edel & Campbell, Danny & Hynes, Stephen & van Rensburg, Tom M., 2011. "The effect of using labelled alternatives in stated choice experiments: an exploration focusing on farmland walking trails in Ireland," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK, Agricultural Economics Society 108792, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Arthur Huang & David Levinson, 2011. "Accessibility, network structure, and consumersâ€™ destination choice: a GIS analysis of GPS travel data," Working Papers, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group 000095, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Elena Ragazzi & Secondo Rolfo, 2010. "ART ET CULTURE DANS L’EVOLUTION DES DISTRICTS INDUSTRIELS ITALIENS [Art and culture in the evolution of Italian industrial districts]," CERIS Working Paper, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) 201009, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Brückner, Markus & Pappa, Evi, 2011. "For an Olive Wreath? Olympic Games and Anticipation Effects in Macroeconomics," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8516, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Howley, Peter, 2011. "Landscape aesthetics: towards a better understanding of rural landscape preferences," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK, Agricultural Economics Society 108956, Agricultural Economics Society.