Report NEP-TUR-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-048_125 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tveteras, Sigbjorn & Roll, Kristin H., 2011. "Long-haul flights and tourist arrivals," MPRA Paper 32157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael McAleer & Chia-Lin Chang, 2011. "Citations and Impact of ISI Tourism and Hospitality Journals," KIER Working Papers 781, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Gabriel M. Ahfeldt & Alexandra Mastro, 2011. "Valuing Iconic Design: Frank Lloyd Wright Architecture in Oak Park, Illinois," SERC Discussion Papers, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE 0084, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:139 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-046_079 is not listed on IDEAS anymore