Report NEP-TUR-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simone Borghesi & Angelo Antoci & Marcello Galeotti, 2009. "Environmental Options and Technological Innovation: An Evolutionary Game Model," Working Papers 2009.90, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Robert Baumann & Bryan Engelhardt & Victor Matheson & Taylor Ciavarra, 2009. "Sports Franchises, Stadiums, and City Livability: An Examination of Professional Sports and Crime Rates," Working Papers 0913, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Sally Kwak & James Mak, 2009. "Political Economy of Property Tax Reform: Hawaii’s Experiment with Split Rate Property Taxation," Working Papers 200915, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Arne Feddersen & Wolfgang Maennig, 2009. "Wage and Employment Effects of the Olympic Games in Atlanta 1996 Reconsidered," Working Papers 0916, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Martins, Alexandre & Pinto, Hugo, 2009.
"Reflexões sobre a Avaliação do Quadro Fiscal Regional: Implicações para o Algarve
[Reflections on “The Evaluation of the Regional Fiscal Framework”: Implications for the Algarve]," MPRA Paper 18515, University Library of Munich, Germany.