Report NEP-TRE-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francisco Gallego & Juan-Pablo Montero & Christian Salas, 2013. "The Effect of Transport Policies on Car Use: A Bundling Model with Applications," Documentos de Trabajo 432, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Daniel Albalate & Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2013. "“When supply travels far beyond demand: Institutional and regulatory causes of oversupply in Spain’s transport infrastructure”," IREA Working Papers 201312, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2013.
- Monica Beuran & Marie Castaing Gachassin & Gaël Raballand, 2013. "Are There Myths on Road Impact and Transport in Sub-Saharan Africa?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13049, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Guillaume Monchambert & André De Palma, 2013. "Public transport reliability and commuter strategy," Working Papers hal-00827972, HAL.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/3479/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Salvador Barrios & Juan Nicolas Ibañez Rivas, 2013. "Tourism demand, climatic conditions and transport costs: an integrated analysis for EU regions," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC80898, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Ferguson, Shon & Olfert, Rose, 2013. "Competitive Pressure and Technology Adoption: Evidence from a Policy Reform in Western Canada," Working Paper Series 966, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:ner:sciepo:info:hdl:2441/7o52iohb7k6srk09mit038srm is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eliasson, Jonas & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2013. "Optimism bias in project appraisal: deception or selection?," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:6, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Åslund, Olof & Engdahl, Mattias, 2013. "Open borders, transport links and local labor markets," Working Paper Series 2013:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey C. Brinkman, 2013. "Congestion, agglomeration, and the structure of cities," Working Papers 13-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Cantos Sánchez Pedro & Serrano Martínez Lorenzo & Pastor Monsálvez José Manuel, 2012. "Productivity and Deregulation in European Railways," Working Papers 2012124, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.