Report NEP-TRE-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00796714 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hultkrantz, Lars & Lunander, Anders, 2013. "Design of a Combinatorial Bidding Market for Green Corridor Freight," Working Papers 2013:6, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Oliver, Atara Stephanie, 2013. "Information Technology and Transportation: Substitutes or Complements?," MPRA Paper 46548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huang, KuangChiu & Pai, Shu-hsuan, 2012. "An approach to design a real-time transportation information application with enabling technologies," 19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All 72485, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- André De Palma & Nathalie Picard & Ignacio Inoa, 2013. "Discrete Choice Decision-Making with Multiple Decision Makers within the Household," Working Papers hal-00812835, HAL.
- Jos van Ommeren & Jesper de Groote & Giuliano Mingardo, 2013. "Residential Parking Permits and Parking Supply," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-059/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Luís Cabral & Zhu Wang & Daniel Yi Xu, 2013. "Competitors, Complementors, Parents and Places: Explaining Regional Agglomeration in the U.S. Auto Industry," NBER Working Papers 18973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Forslid, Rikard & Okubo, Toshihiro, 2013. "Which Firms are Left in the Periphery? - Spatial Sorting of Heterogeneous Firms with Scale Economies in Transportation," Research Papers in Economics 2013:9, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.