Report NEP-TRE-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miquel- Àngel Garcia-López & Adelheid Holl & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2013. "Suburbanization and highways: when the romans, the bourbons and the first cars still shape Spanish cities," Working Papers 2013/5, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Bernhofen, Daniel M. & El-Sahli, Zouheir & Kneller, Richard, 2013. "Estimating the Effects of the Container Revolution on World Trade," Working Papers 2013:4, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Stefanie Peer & Erik T. Verhoef, 2013. "Equilibrium at a Bottleneck when Long-Run and Short-Run Scheduling Preferences diverge," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-028/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765038623 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Veronika Kulmer, 2013. "Promoting alternative, environmentally friendly passenger transport technologies: Directed technological change in a bottom-up/top-down CGE model," Graz Economics Papers 2013-02, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Jérôme Massiani, 2013. "SP surveys for electric and alternative fuel vehicles: are we doing the right thing?," Working Papers 2013_01, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Pascal Pluvinet & Marc Serouge & Mathieu Gardrat, 2013. "GPS-based data production in urban freight distribution," Working Papers halshs-00784079, HAL.
- Buchs, Milena & Schnepf, Sylke V., 2013. "UK Households' Carbon Footprint: A Comparison of the Association between Household Characteristics and Emissions from Home Energy, Transport and Other Goods and Services," IZA Discussion Papers 7204, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00786749 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hunold, Matthias & Wolf, Christoph, 2013. "Competitive procurement design: Evidence from regional passenger railway services in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-009, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.