Report NEP-TRE-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael L. Anderson, 2013. "Subways, Strikes, and Slowdowns: The Impacts of Public Transit on Traffic Congestion," NBER Working Papers 18757, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- André De Palma & Moez Kilani & Stef Proost, 2013. "Discomfort in mass transit and its implication for scheduling and pricing," Working Papers hal-00784303, HAL.
- Robin Lindsey & André De Palma, 2013. "Cost Recovery from Congestion Tolls with Long-run Uncertainty," Working Papers hal-00784299, HAL.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Bruno Faivre D'Arcier & Josep-Maria Salanova Grau & Tiphaine Hervé & Fernando Zubillaga & Zeljko Jeftic & Jean-Baptiste Thebaud & Georgia Aifandopoulou, 2013. "The deployment of urban logistics solutions from research, development and pilot results," Working Papers halshs-00784075, HAL.
- Platz, T.T. & Hamers, H.J.M., 2013. "On Games Arising From Multi-Depot Chinese Postman Problems," Discussion Paper 2013-005, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Richard Darbéra, 2012. "The end of the taximeter? Or the end of the taxi?," Post-Print halshs-00772705, HAL.
- Hamers, H.J.M. & Josune Albizuri, M., 2013. "Graphs Inducing Totally Balanced and Submodular Chinese Postman Games," Discussion Paper 2013-006, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Philippe Aghion & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & David Hemous & Ralf Martin & John Van Reenen, 2012. "Carbon Taxes, Path Dependency and Directed Technical Change: Evidence from the Auto Industry," Working Papers 2012.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.