Report NEP-TRE-2013-01-12This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Small, Kenneth E., 2012. "Hypercongestion in downtown metropolis," MPRA Paper 43411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frédéric Dobruszkes, 2013. "The geography of European low-cost airline networks: A contemporary analysis," ULB Institutional Repository, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 2013/135954, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Böckers, Veit & Heimeshoff, Ulrich & Müller, Andrea, 2012. "Vorsprung durch Technik: Empirical Evidence of the German Scrappage Program," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century, Verein fÃ¼r Socialpolitik / German Economic Association 62043, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Carnovale, Maria & Gibson, Matthew, 2012. "Effects of Milan's Congestion Charge," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, UC San Diego qt4j2755jq, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Erica Vieth, 2012. "The Groningen Example - The Consensus Planning Approach and the Implementation of the Regiotram Project," NEURUS papers neurusp160, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.