Report NEP-TRE-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2012. "Airline alliances, antitrust immunity and market foreclosure," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 10-083 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Margaret Armstrong & Charles El Hajj Moussa & Alain Galli & Philippe Rivière & Jérôme Adnot, 2012. "Optimal Recharging Strategy for Battery-Switch Stations for Electric Vehicles in France," Working Papers, HAL hal-00750257, HAL.
- Jorge Valido & M. Pilar Socorro & Aday Hernández & Ofelia Betancor, 2012. "Subsidies for resident passengers in air transport markets," Working Papers 2012-10, FEDEA.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Josep-Maria Salanova Grau, 2012. "Is urban logistics pooling viable? A multistakeholder multicriteria analysis," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00750752, HAL.
- Rahman, Shaikh M. & Larson, Donald F. & Dinar, Ariel, 2012. "The cost structure of the clean development mechanism," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6262, The World Bank.