Report NEP-TRE-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lorenzo Masiero & Judit Zoltan, 2012. "Tourists intra-destination visits and transportation mode : a bivariate model," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 1205, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Robin Carruthers, 2012. "Transport Infrastructure for MED11 Countries," CASE Network Reports 0108, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Malina, Christiane & Fischer, Frauke, 2012. "The impact of low emission zones on PM10 levels in urban areas in Germany," CAWM Discussion Papers 58, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Antonio Estache, 2012. "Some Theory, Some Ideology and Lots of Pragmatism in the Cost-Benefit Analysis of PPPs," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-027, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Majumder, Rajarshi, 2012. "Removing poverty and inequality in India: the role of infrastructure," MPRA Paper 40941, University Library of Munich, Germany.