Report NEP-TRE-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Germà Bel, 2010. "Infrastructure and nation building: The regulation and financing of network transportation infrastructures in Spain (1720-2010)," IREA Working Papers 201016, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- James Roumasset & Christopher Wada, 2012. "The Economics of Groundwater," Working Papers 2012-4, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Bourreau, Marc & Cambini, Carlo & Hoernig, Steffen, 2012. "Geographic Access Rules and Investments," CEPR Discussion Papers 9013, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sheard, Nicholas, 2012. "Airports and the Production of Goods and Services," Research Papers in Economics 2012:7, Stockholm University, Department of Economics, revised 17 Jan 2013.
- Yoh, Allison & Taylor, Brian D. & Gahbauer, John, 2012. "Does Transit Mean Business? Reconciling academic, organizational, and political perspectives on Reforming Transit Fare Policies," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6dv295b7, University of California Transportation Center.
- Charles F. Manski, 2012. "Choosing Size of Government Under Ambiguity: Infrastructure Spending and Income Taxation," NBER Working Papers 18204, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olaf Merk & Markus Hesse, 2012. "The Competitiveness of Global Port-Cities: The Case of Hamburg, Germany," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2012/6, OECD Publishing.
- Meghan R. Busse & Devin G. Pope & Jaren C. Pope & Jorge Silva-Risso, 2012. "Projection Bias in the Car and Housing Markets," NBER Working Papers 18212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Williams, Jonathan W, 2012. "Does Multimarket Contact Facilitate Tacit Collusion? Inference on Conduct Parameters in the Airline Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 9015, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.