Report NEP-TRE-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhigang Li & Xiaohua Yu & Yinchu Zeng & Rainer Holst, 2012. "Estimating transport costs and trade barriers in China: Direct edvidence from Chinese agricultural traders," Working Papers, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department 1209, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:72998 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Quentin David & Renaud Foucart, 2012. "Modal choice and optimal congestion," CREA Discussion Paper Series, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg 12-03, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Marc Gaudry & Emile Quinet, 2012. "Shannon's measure of information, path averages and the origins of random utility models in transport itinerary or mode choice analysis," PSE Working Papers, HAL halshs-00713168, HAL.
- Shawn Arita & Sumner La Croix & James Mak, 2012. "How Big? The Impact of Approved Destination Status on Mainland Chinese Travel Abroad," Working Papers, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa 2012-3, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Adrien Blanchet & Guillaume Carlier, 2012. "Optimal transport and Cournot-Nash equilibria," Working Papers, HAL hal-00712488, HAL.
- Item repec:cdl:itsrrp:qt4d51d5cv is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2012. "Cost optimisation in freight distribution with cross-docking: N-echelon location routing problem," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00565329, HAL.
- Pauline Coiffard & Catherine Figuière, 2012. "Mobilité durable et "imbroglio" institutionnel : quelle compatibilité ? Le cas de l'agglomération grenobloise," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00713065, HAL.
- Kessides, Ioannis N. & Benjamin, Nancy C., 2012. "Regionalizing infrastructure for deepening market integration: the case of East Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6113, The World Bank.
- Paolo Delle Site & Marco Valerio Salucci, 2012. "The Impact Of The Before-After Error Term Correlation On Welfare Measurement In Logit," Working Papers, CREI UniversitÃ degli Studi Roma Tre 0412, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2012.