Report NEP-TRE-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark R. Jacobsen, 2012. "Fuel Economy and Safety: The Influences of Vehicle Class and Driver Behavior," NBER Working Papers 18012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2011. "Costs and benefits of logistics pooling for urban freight distribution: scenario simulation and assessment for strategic decision support," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00688967, HAL.
- Andreas Lange & Andreas Ziegler, 2012. "Offsetting versus Mitigation Activities to Reduce CO2 Emissions: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis for the U.S. and Germany," MAGKS Papers on Economics, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung) 201218, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Dillon, Andrew & Sharma, Manohar & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2011. "Estimating the impact of access to infrastructure and extension services in rural Nepal:," Research reports, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) andrewdillon, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- DÖRRY Sabine & DECOVILLE Antoine, 2012. "Transportation policy networks in cross-border regions. First results from a social network analysis in Luxembourg and the Greater Region," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series, CEPS/INSTEAD 2012-22, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Nicola Lacetera & Justin R. Sydnor, 2012. "Would You Buy a Honda Made in the U.S.? The Impact of Production Location on Manufacturing Quality," NBER Working Papers 18005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.