Report NEP-TRA-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irina Kalabikhina & Alla Tyndik, 2014. "Does current demographic policy in Russia impact on fertility of different educational groups?," Working Papers, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics 0010, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.
- Tomas Fiala & Tomas Havranek, 2014. "Ailing Mothers, Healthy Daughters? Contagion in the Central European Banking Sector," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1069, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kapelyuk Sergey, 2014. "Impact of minimum wage on income distribution and poverty in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 14/03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Julien Gourdon & StÃ©phanie Monjon & Sandra Poncet, 2014. "Incomplete VAT rebates to exporters : how do they affect China's export performance?," Working Papers 2014-05, CEPII research center.
- FranÃ§oise Lemoine & GrÃ©goire Mayo & Sandra Poncet & Deniz Ãœnal, 2014. "The Geographic Pattern of China's Growth and Convergence within Industry," Working Papers 2014-04, CEPII research center.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2014. "Origin of FDI and domestic productivity spillovers: does European FDI have a 'productivity advantage' in the ENP countries?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library 55267, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Taube, Markus, 2014. "GrundzÃ¼ge der wirtschaftlichen Entwicklung und ihre ordnungspolitischen Leitbilder in der VR China seit 1949," Duisburger Arbeitspapiere Ostasienwissenschaften 96/2014, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Hovhanesian, Hasmik & Manasyan, Heghine, 2014. "South Caucasusâ€“People's Republic of China Bilateral Free Trade Agreements: Why It Matters," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration, Asian Development Bank 125, Asian Development Bank.
- Sayeeda Bano, 2014. "An Empirical Examination of Trade Relations between New Zealand and China in the Context of a Free Trade Agreement," Working Papers in Economics, University of Waikato, Department of Economics 14/04, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Tor Eriksson & Zhihua Qin & Wenjing Wang, 2014. "Firm-level Innovation Activity, Employee Turnover and HRM Practices â€“ Evidence from Chinese Firms," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus 2014-09, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- BÃ®rhalÄƒ, BrÃ®nduÅŸa & MÃ¶llers, Judith, 2014. "Community supported agriculture: Is it driven by economy or solidarity?," IAMO Discussion Papers 144, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Josheski, Dushko, 2014. "Keynesian macroeconomics without the LM curve: IS-MP-IA model and Taylor rule applied to some CESEE economies," EconStor Preprints 92955, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- John Knight & Ramani Gunatilak, 2014. "Subjective Well-being and Social Evaluation in a Poor Country," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-09, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Giang Huong Nguyen, 2014. "Estimating the Output Gap to Support the Management of Interest Rates in Vietnam," IHEID Working Papers, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies 05-2014, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Stepan Jurajda & Daniel Munich, 2014. "Alphabetical Order Effects in School Admissions," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp509, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.