Report NEP-TRA-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karel Janda & Eva Michalikova & Lucia Psenakova, 2013. "The Performance of Export Credit Agencies in Post-Communist Central European Countries," Working Papers IES 2013/10, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2013.
- Wang, Yongzhong & Freeman, Duncan, 2013. "The International Financial Crisis and China's Foreign Exchange Reserve Management," MPRA Paper 49510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheng, G., 2013. "A Growth Perspective on Foreign Reserve Accumulation," Working papers 443, Banque de France.
- Bert Brys & Stephen Matthews & Richard Herd & Xiao Wang, 2013. "Tax Policy and Tax Reform in the People's Republic of China," OECD Taxation Working Papers 18, OECD Publishing.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Mahieu, R.J. & Raes, L.B.D., 2013. "Estimating the Preferences of Central Bankers: An Analysis of Four Voting Records," Discussion Paper 2013-047, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Zheng (Michael) Song & Guiying (Laura) Wu, 2013. "A Structural Estimation on Capital Market Distortions in Chinese Manufacturing," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series 1306, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- Marcin Kolasa, 2013. "Business cycles in EU new member states: How and why are they different?," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 156, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Meng, Bo & Wang, Zhi & Koopman, Robert, 2013. "How are global value chains fragmented and extended in China's domestic production networks?," IDE Discussion Papers 424, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Ladislav Kristoufek & Petra Lunackova, 2013. "Long-term memory in electricity prices: Czech market evidence," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 1309.0582, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Hai-Chuan Xu & Wei Zhang & Yi-Fang Liu, 2013. "Short-term Market Reaction after Trading Halts in Chinese Stock Market," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 1309.1138, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Benedikter, Simon & Waibel, Gabi, 2013. "The formation of water user groups in a nexus of central directives and local administration in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam," MPRA Paper 49468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomasz Brodzicki & Stanislaw Uminski, 2013. "International trade relations of enterprises established in Poland's regions: gravity model panel estimation," Working Papers 1301, Instytut Rozwoju, Institute for Development.
- Michael Princ, 2013. "Multi-Level Analysis of Dynamic Portfolio Formations: Central European Countries," Working Papers IES 2013/12, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2013.