Report NEP-TRA-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gallagher, Mary & Giles, John T. & Park, Albert & Wang, Meiyan, 2013. "China's 2008 Labor Contract Law: Implementation and Implications for China's Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 7555, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Grigoriadis, Theocharis, 2013. "A political theory of Russian orthodoxy: Evidence from public goods experiments," Discussion Papers 2013/14, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Grigoriadis, Theocharis & Torgler, Benno, 2013. "Religious identity, public goods and centralization: Evidence from Russian and Israeli cities," Discussion Papers 2013/13, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Long, Wenjin & Appleton, Simon & Song, Lina, 2013. "Job Contact Networks and Wages of Rural-Urban Migrants in China," IZA Discussion Papers 7577, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sun, Jiawei & Ma, Chao & Song, Ze & Gu, Hai, 2013. "Inequality of Opportunity in Health Care in China: Suggestion on the Construction of the Urban-Rural Integrated Medical Insurance System," MPRA Paper 49389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fu, Junying & Frietsch, Rainer & Tagscherer, Ulrike, 2013. "Publication activity in the Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE) database in the context of Chinese science and technology policy from 1977 to 2012," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 35, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Xing, Chunbing & Zhang, Junfu, 2013. "The Preference for Larger Cities in China: Evidence from Rural-Urban Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 7562, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guiying (Laura) Wu, 2013. "Investment Frictions and the Aggregate Output Loss in China," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre 1307, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- Wojciech Grabowski & Teoman Pamukcu & Krzysztof Szczygielski & Sinan Tandogan, 2013. "Does Government Support for Private Innovation Matter? Firm-Level Evidence from Turkey and Poland," CASE Network Studies and Analyses, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research 0458, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Jozef Barunik & Lukas Vacha, 2013. "Contagion among Central and Eastern European stock markets during the financial crisis," Papers 1309.0491, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
- Karolina Goraus & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2013. "The Goodwill Effect? Female Access to the Labor Market Over Transition: A Multicountry Analysis," Working Papers 2013-19, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Narazani, Edlira, 2013. "The impact of Migration on Infant Mortality Reduction in Albania," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers, University of Turin 201315, University of Turin.
- Borsi, MihÃ¡ly TamÃ¡s & Metiu, Norbert, 2013. "The evolution of economic convergence in the European Union," Discussion Papers 28/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Ladislav Kristoufek & Jiri Skuhrovec, 2013. "Exponential and power laws in public procurement markets," Papers 1309.0218, arXiv.org.