Report NEP-TRA-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wenlang Zhang & Gaofeng Han, 2013. "How have Labour Market Developments Affected Labour Costs in China?," Working Papers 072013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Yuqing Xing & Manisha Pradhananga, 2013. "How Important is Exports and FDI for China's Economic Growth?," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-04, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Markus Eberhardt & Zheng Wang & Zhihong Yu, 2013. "Intra-National Protectionism in China: Evidence from the Public Disclosure of 'Illegal' Drug Advertising," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2013-07, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Tatiana Zhuravleva, 2013. "Corruption Measurement: the case of Russian Federation," Working Papers 0068, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Jan-Hinrik Meyer-Sahling, 2012. "Civil Service Professionalisation in the Western Balkans," SIGMA Papers 48, OECD Publishing.
- Carine Milcent & Binzhen Wu, 2013. "How Do You Feel? The Effect of the New Cooperative Medical Scheme in China," PSE Working Papers halshs-00826822, HAL.
- Zhang, Y. Jane, 2013. "Culture and the Gender Gap in Competitive Inclination: Evidence from the Communist Experiment in China," MPRA Paper 47356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guna Salputra & Myrna van Leeuwen & Petra Salamon & Thomas Fellmann & Martin Banse & Oliver Ledebur, 2013. "The agri-food sector in Russia: Current situation and market outlook until 2025," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC76915, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Ahmadov, Ingilab & Mammadov, Jeyhun & Aslanli, Kenan, 2013. "Assessment of Institutional Quality in Resource-Rich Caspian Basin Countries," MPRA Paper 47430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicholas Borst, 2013. "Shadow Deposits as a Source of Financial Instability: Lessons from the American Experience for China," Policy Briefs PB13-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Halvor Mehlum & Ragnar Torvik & Simone Valente, 2013. "China's Savings Multiplier," Working Paper Series 14713, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Jana Soukopova & Eduard Bakoš, 2013. "Environmental protection expenditure: Ex-post evaluation," Working Papers 08, Masaryk University, Faculty of Economics and Administration, Department of Public Economics, revised Apr 2013.
- Marta Kaska & Tiiu Paas, 2013. "An empirical analysis of cross-border labour mobility in the case of Estonia," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013016, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Cristina Jude, 2012. "Horizontal and Vertical Technology Spillovers from FDI in Eastern Europe," Working Papers halshs-00828022, HAL.
- Károly Attila SOÓS, 2013. "The Role of Intra-Industry Trade in the Industrial Upgrading of the 10 CEECs New Members of the European Union," KIER Working Papers 868, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Frank Jotzo, 2013. "Emissions trading in China: Principles, design options and lessons from international practice," CCEP Working Papers 1303, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.