Report NEP-TRA-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wenlang Zhang & Gaofeng Han, 2013. "How have Labour Market Developments Affected Labour Costs in China?," Working Papers, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research 072013, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Yuqing Xing & Manisha Pradhananga, 2013. "How Important is Exports and FDI for China's Economic Growth?," GRIPS Discussion Papers, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies 13-04, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Markus Eberhardt & Zheng Wang & Zhihong Yu, 2013. "Intra-National Protectionism in China: Evidence from the Public Disclosure of 'Illegal' Drug Advertising," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics WPS/2013-07, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Tatiana Zhuravleva, 2013. "Corruption Measurement: the case of Russian Federation," Working Papers, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy 0068, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Jan-Hinrik Meyer-Sahling, 2012. "Civil Service Professionalisation in the Western Balkans," SIGMA Papers, OECD Publishing 48, OECD Publishing.
- Carine Milcent & Binzhen Wu, 2013. "How Do You Feel? The Effect of the New Cooperative Medical Scheme in China," PSE Working Papers, HAL halshs-00826822, HAL.
- Zhang, Y. Jane, 2013. "Culture and the Gender Gap in Competitive Inclination: Evidence from the Communist Experiment in China," MPRA Paper 47356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guna Salputra & Myrna van Leeuwen & Petra Salamon & Thomas Fellmann & Martin Banse & Oliver Ledebur, 2013. "The agri-food sector in Russia: Current situation and market outlook until 2025," JRC-IPTS Working Papers, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre JRC76915, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Ahmadov, Ingilab & Mammadov, Jeyhun & Aslanli, Kenan, 2013. "Assessment of Institutional Quality in Resource-Rich Caspian Basin Countries," MPRA Paper 47430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicholas Borst, 2013. "Shadow Deposits as a Source of Financial Instability: Lessons from the American Experience for China," Policy Briefs, Peterson Institute for International Economics PB13-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Halvor Mehlum & Ragnar Torvik & Simone Valente, 2013. "China's Savings Multiplier," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology 14713, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Jana Soukopova & Eduard Bakoš, 2013. "Environmental protection expenditure: Ex-post evaluation," Working Papers, Masaryk University, Faculty of Economics and Administration, Department of Public Economics 08, Masaryk University, Faculty of Economics and Administration, Department of Public Economics, revised Apr 2013.
- Marta Kaska & Tiiu Paas, 2013. "An empirical analysis of cross-border labour mobility in the case of Estonia," Norface Discussion Paper Series, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London 2013016, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Cristina Jude, 2012. "Horizontal and Vertical Technology Spillovers from FDI in Eastern Europe," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00828022, HAL.
- Károly Attila SOÓS, 2013. "The Role of Intra-Industry Trade in the Industrial Upgrading of the 10 CEECs New Members of the European Union," KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research 868, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Frank Jotzo, 2013. "Emissions Trading in China: Principles, Design Options and Lessons from International Practice," CCEP Working Papers, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University 1303, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.