Report NEP-TRA-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anzelika Zaiceva & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2013. "Returning Home at Times of Trouble? Return Migration of EU Enlargement Migrants during the Crisis," Center for Economic Research (RECent), University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics 089, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Zenathan Hasannudin, 2012. "The structure of bank supervision and corruption in lending: a study for transition economies," Post-Print, HAL dumas-00802139, HAL.
- Louise Grogan, 2013. "Household Formation Rules, Fertility and Female Labour Supply: Evidence from post-communist countries," Working Papers, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance 1302, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ling Tang & Qin Bao & ZhongXiang Zhang & Shouyang Wang, 2013. "Carbon-based Border Tax Adjustments and China’s International Trade: Analysis based on a Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2013.17, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Christopher Candelaria & Mary Daly & Galina Hale, 2013. "Persistence of regional inequality in China," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 2013-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Mary-Françoise Renard & Huanxiu GUO, 2013. "Social activity and collective action for agricultural innovation: a case study of New Rural Reconstruction in China," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00802119, HAL.
- Xin Wang & Yi Wen, 2013. "Is government spending a free lunch? -- evidence from China," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2013-013, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Muhammad Khan & Mazen Kebewar & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2013. "Inflation Uncertainty, Output Growth Uncertainty and Macroeconomic Performance: Comparing Alternative Exchange Rate Regimes in Eastern Europe," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00804556, HAL.
- Zhongling Qi, 2013. "The Condition and Problems of the Practical Use of China's Foreign-Exchange Reserves," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program 2012-046, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Jane Haltmaier, 2013. "Challenges for the future of Chinese economic growth," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 1072, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jože Damijan & Črt Kostevc & Matija Rojec, 2013. "Global Supply Chains at Work in Central and Eastern European Countries:Impact of FDI on export restructuring and productivity growth," Vives discussion paper series, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen, Vives 37, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen, Vives.
- Dmitry Didenko & PÃ©ter FÃ¶ldvÃ¡ri & Bas van Leeuwen, 2013. "Inspiration and Perspiration Factors in Economic Growth: The Former Soviet Union Area versus China (ca. 1920-2010)," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University gd12-283, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Cheng, Wenya & Morrow, John & Tacharoen, Kitjawat, 2013. "Productivity As If Space Mattered: An Application to Factor Markets Across China," MPRA Paper 45743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hashiguchi, Yoshihiro & Tanaka, Kiyoyasu, 2013. "Agglomeration and firm-level productivity : a Bayesian spatial approach," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 403, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Yue Ma & Heiwai Tang & Yifan Zhang, 2012. "Factor Intensity, Product Switching, and Productivity: Evidence from Chinese Exporters," Working Papers, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research 252012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.