Report NEP-TRA-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Elliott & Ying Zhou, 2013. "State-Owned Enterprises, Exporting and Productivity in China: A Stochastic Dominance Approach," Discussion Papers 13-03, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Guidi, Francesco & Ugur, Mehmet, 2012. "Are South East Europe stock markets integrated with regional and global stock markets?," MPRA Paper 44133, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2012.
- Jaanika Meriküll & Tairi Rõõm & Karsten Staehr, 2013. "Perceptions of unreported economic activities in Baltic Firms. Individualistic and non-individualistic motives," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2012-8, Bank of Estonia, revised 04 Feb 2013.
- Nasha Ananchotikul & Pornpinun Chantapacdepong & Chotima Sitthichaiviset, 2011. "China's Growth in Transition: Implications for the Thai Economy," Working Papers 2011-02, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2013. "China's Goal of Combining Economic Self-Reliance With Its Development: Changing Perspectives and Challenges," Social Economics, Policy and Development Working Papers 142567, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Jing Wu & Joseph Gyourko & Yongheng Deng, 2013. "Is There Evidence of a Real Estate Collateral Channel Effect on Listed Firm Investment in China?," NBER Working Papers 18762, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jing Wu & Yongheng Deng & Jun Huang & Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2013. "Incentives and Outcomes: China’s Environmental Policy," NBER Working Papers 18754, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Resmini, Laura & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2013. "The Impact of Foreign Direct Investment to China on Foreign Direct Investment to Other Countries," Papers RB2012/4/4, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Randjelovic, Sasa, 2013. "Effects of income tax on personal savings: econometric evidence from Serbia," EUROMOD Working Papers EM1/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Kiatipong Ariyapruchya & Sukonpat Chantapant & Tosapol Apaitan, 2011. "Dealing with Structural Change: A Diagnosis of the Thai Economy," Working Papers 2011-04, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.