Report NEP-TRA-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Muravyev, Alexander, 2012. "Labor Market Institutions and Informality in Transition and Latin American Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 7035, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Commander, Simon & Denisova, Irina, 2012. "Are Skills a Constraint on Firms? New Evidence from Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 7041, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lilas Demmou, 2012. "Matching Skills and Jobs in Estonia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1007, OECD Publishing.
- Ge, Suqin & Yang, Dennis Tao & Zhang, Junsen, 2012. "Population Policies, Demographic Structural Changes, and the Chinese Household Saving Puzzle," IZA Discussion Papers 7026, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Coulibaly, Souleymane, 2012. "Rethinking the form and function of cities in post-Soviet countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6292, The World Bank.
- Wenya Cheng & John Morrow & Kitjawat Tacharoen, 2012. "Productivity As If Space Mattered: An Application to Factor Markets Across China," CEP Discussion Papers dp1181, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Khandelwal, Amit & Schott, Peter K. & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2012. "Trade liberalization and Embedded Institutional Reform: Evidence from Chinese Exporters," CEPR Discussion Papers 9246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brück, Tilman & Esenaliev, Damir & Kroeger, Antje & Kudebayeva, Alma & Mirkasimov, Bakhrom & Steiner, Susan, 2012. "Household Survey Data for Research on Well-Being and Behavior in Central Asia," IZA Discussion Papers 7055, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Uwe Dulleck & Jonas Fooken & Yumei He, 2012. "Public Policy and Individual Labor Market Discrimination: An Artefactual Field Experiment in China," QuBE Working Papers 002, QUT Business School.
- Zheng, J., 2012. "Essays on pensions, health expectancy and credit insurance," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5661243, Tilburg University.
- Uwe Neumann & Rüdiger Budde & Christoph Ehlert, 2012. "Urban Economic Growth in Europe Between 2001 and 2008 – Gravitation or Dispersion?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0384, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Xinsheng Lu & Jie Tian & Ying Zhou & Zhihui Li, 2012. "Multifractal Detrended Fluctuation Analysis of the Chinese Stock Index Futures Market," Working Papers 2012-08, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.